Supplier stock Product is currently available from our supplier and can usually be dispatched within a few days.
Seagull Madness GR-7 (20CC) 1.8M (70.9IN) SEA168F1
The Boyd-Grove GR-7 Panther ‘Madness’ started its Formula 1 air racing life back in 1989 as #96 ‘Blue Streak’ when, a year after it was issued with its certificate of airworthiness, it qualified in 1st place with an average speed of 242.55mph. It was the start of an illustrious career that, over the next 14 years brought it varying degrees of success, until 2003 when, piloted by Steve Temple, it appeared as #87 ‘Madness’. A win was on the cards in 2007 and successive wins followed in various heats until, in September 2017, it raced as #22 ‘Hysteria’ piloted by Lio Mougell. Perhaps the most attractive colour scheme, however, is that which Steve Temple brought to the party and which Seagull has adopted for this updated (from 10 to 15 / 20cc) version of the 71” span racer. Sleek, slippery and silky-smooth in flight it does what all racers do best – flies as if it’s on rails, goes like an express train and inspires total confidence. You’re going to love it.
- Lightweight, high quality balsa and plywood construction.
- Eye-catching scale colour scheme.
- Finished in genuine Oracover film.
- Factory painted fibreglass engine cowl and wheel spats.
- Removable cockpit hatch for easy access to radio, tank or flight battery.
- Plug-in wing panels simplify transportation and storage.
- Full hardware pack included for either glow or electric power.
- Crystal clear moulded canopy.
- Sturdy fixed undercarriage.
What’s in the Box
- 1x Factory assembled and covered fuselage.
- 1x Factory assembled and covered 2-piece wing set.
- 1x Factory assembled and covered tail set.
- 1x Pilot figure.
- 1x Factory painted glass fibre cowl.
- 1x Wheel spat set.
- 1x Comprehensive hardware pack (screws, horns, pushrods, fuel tank etc.).
- 1x Steerable tail wheel unit.
- 1x Oleo-style sprung / braced undercarriage set.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Needed to Complete
- 1 x 15 – 20cc petrol engine, glow engine or electric equivalent.
- 1 x 6-channel (minimum) computer transmitter and receiver combo.
- 1 x Propeller to suit your engine / motor.
- 5x Standard size, digital, metal gear servos.
Aircraft Technical Specifications
- Weight 3200g 112.88oz
- Shipping Weight 0.00kg 0.00lbs
- Product Length 1,190mm 47in
- Product Wingspan 1,800mm 71in
- Product Wing Area 37.61dm2 583in2
- Completion Level ARTF
- Experience Level Intermediate / Expert
- Recommended Usage Environment Designated R/C model flying site
- Material Wood
Sports & 3D
ARTF & PNP
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
MacGregor MG5921HV 20.3Kg High Voltage ServoAdd to basket
In stock Product is on the shelf in our store and can usually be dispatched the same day if ordered before 14:30, or collected from the store once order confirmation is received1 review
MacGregor MG5510DS 9.98Kg.cm/0.12s Standard Size Digital ServoAdd to basket
In stock Product is on the shelf in our store and can usually be dispatched the same day if ordered before 14:30, or collected from the store once order confirmation is received0 reviews