Supplier stock Product is currently available from our supplier and can usually be dispatched within a few days.
Communication is key, so let Hitecs Telemetry Monitoring System open the door to a whole new world of information. Utilising the Adaptive Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (AFHSS) technology the Telemetry Monitoring System allows you to monitor a variety of information on the Aurora 9 screen or on your PC. Knowing more about your aircraft’s performance will keep you in charge and improve your flying! This system is a must-have asset for sport fliers and advanced pilots everywhere.
Hitecs compact sensor station collects data from each sensor of your electric powered aircraft sending it back to your transmitter via the Optima 7 or Optima 9 omni-directional receivers.
- 4 Temperature Sensor Ports (HTS-TEMP)
- 2 RPM Sensor Ports (HTS-RPM)
- Current Sensor Port (for 50Aor 200A Sensor)
- Voltage Sensor Port
- GPS Port (HTS-GPS)
- Sensor station BLUE (HTS-SS)
- GPS sensor (HTS-GPS)
- Magnetic RPM sensor (HTS-MRPM)
- Optical RPM sensor (HTS-ORPM) Voltage Sensor (HTS-VOLT)
- Current sensor (HTS-C50) and HTS-C200)
- Temperature sensor x 2 packs (HTS-TEMP)
- For Use with Optima 7 & 9 Receivers And Hitec HTS Telemetry system
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.