Tamiya Super Avante TD4 4WD 1:10 58696
In stock Product is on the shelf in our store and can usually be dispatched the same day if ordered before 14:30, or collected from the store once order confirmation is received
Tamiya Super Avante TD4
Tamiya is delighted to announce a brand new 1/10 R/C 4WD off-road buggy model. It employs the newly designed TD4 chassis and a stylish body produced by Kota Nezu, who has contributed to a number of popular Tamiya products.
Tamiya Super Avante TD4 specs:
・ This is a 1/10 R/C assembly kit.
・ Length: 338mm, height: 124mm, width: 246mm. Wheelbase: 283mm.
・ The eye-catching chassis body (inspired by Tamiya classic, Avante) is designed by Japanese designer Kota Nezu of znug design.
・ Newly designed shaft-driven 4WD chassis based on the one-piece monocoque frame features the same ball differentials for front and rear, and features a longitudinal battery pack position in the center and a midship transverse motor for optimum balance and improved performance.
・ The TD4 chassis also employs an front inboard suspension layout which eliminates the need for a front damper stay and offers slim, low-profile form.
・ The four wheel double wishbone suspension system uses CVA oil dampers for superlative performance.
・ Features full ball bearings .
· Two Link Rods And Crank Arm Transmit Movement Of The Left-Side Servo To The Three-Piece Steering Arm Setup.
· Turnbuckle Shafts For Use With Upper Arms Facilitate Camber Angle Adjustment.
· Star Dish Wheels Are Paired With Square Spike Tires Which Offer Grip Off-Superlative Road.
· Choose Between High And Low Type Wing Stays To Adjust The Downforce Depending On The Road Surface.
· Comes With A Driver Figure For Extra Realism, And High-Torque Servo Saver.
○ Overall length: 338mm, Overall height: 124mm, Width: 246mm, Wheelbase: 283mm
○ The characteristic style polycarbonate body (inspired by Avante) was created by Kota Nezu of “znug design” who worked on the Raikiri GT. design.
○ The newly designed shaft drive 4WD chassis based on the one-piece monocoque frame is equipped with a common ball differential for the front and rear.
○ The battery position placed vertically in the center and the motor layout placed horizontally in the midship realize the optimum balance and performance.
○ Adopted inboard suspension layout on the front. A slim and low center of gravity chassis layout that eliminates the front damper stay is realized.
○ The 4-wheel double wishbone suspension is equipped with a CVA oil damper. Demonstrates high driving performance.
○ Full bearing specifications.
○ Steering is a three-piece steering arm in which two link rods and a crank arm transmit the movement of the servo.
○ The camber angle can be easily adjusted by the upper arm that uses a turnbuckle shaft.
○ Equipped with star dish wheels on square spike tires that demonstrate high grip on off-road.
○ High type and low type wing stays can be selected to adjust the downforce according to the road surface.
○ A driver figure and a high torque servo saver are included.
For paint choices please click For paint choices please click here: Tamiya PS Paints
For classic Tamiya Race meets click here: https://www.iconicrc.com/
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
Tamiya Avante Re-Release 58489Add to basket
Out of stock Product is not in our store or currently available from our supplier. The item can still be ordered but lead times will vary.0 reviews
Tamiya Comical Avante (GF-01CG) 1/10 R/C 58678Add to basket
Supplier stock Product is currently available from our supplier and can usually be dispatched within a few days.1 review
Tamiya Avante Black Special R/C Model KitRead more
Out of stock Product is not in our store or currently available from our supplier. The item can still be ordered but lead times will vary.1 review