Supplier stock Product is currently available from our supplier and can usually be dispatched within a few days.
Seagull Supermarine Seafire (20CC)
The carrier version of the famous frontline fighter will always make a refreshing sight at the flying field for this is a model that combines the best of both worlds; the grace and enduring profile of a Spitfire, coupled with a refreshingly striking, period, naval colour scheme. It’s a head-turning combination and one you’ll thoroughly enjoy flying, not least because of its electric retract credentials, transport-friendly one-piece wing and enviable flying characteristics.
Beautifully built, covered in matt-finish Oracover and suitable for traditional club-size 15 to 20cc glow and petrol engines, this is a perfect day-in day-out semi-scale model. What’s more, it’s one that offers any number of opportunities to flex your fine-scale detailing muscle with weathering, panel lines and oodles more. Of course, if engines aren’t your thing and you’re looking for the cleaner, quieter alternative, look no further than the supplied electric motor conversion kit along with the easy battery access provided by the huge removable canopy hatch.
- Comprehensive hardware pack included.
- Lightweight pilot figure.
- Striking Royal Navy Sea Grey colour scheme.
- Finished in matt Oracover.
- Factory painted fibreglass cowl and wheel covers.
- High quality laser-cut balsa and ply assembly.
- Large top hatch allows easy access to radio and battery.
- Ready to receive electric retracts.
- Suitable for electric or i.c. power.
What’s in the Box
- 1x Factory assembled and covered fuselage.
- 1x Factory assembled and covered wing set.
- 1x Factory assembled and covered tail set.
- 1x Clear canopy moulding.
- 1x Factory painted glass fibre cowl.
- 1x Tubular wing joiner.
- 1x Pilot figure.
- 1x Comprehensive hardware pack (screws, horns, fuel tank etc.).
- 1x Electric power conversion kit.
- 1x Sprung / steerable tail wheel unit.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Needed to Complete
- 1 x 15 – 20cc petrol engine, glow engine or electric equivalent.
- 1 x 6-channel (minimum) computer transmitter and receiver combo.
- 1 x Propeller to suit your engine / motor.
- 7x Standard size, digital, metal gear servos.
Aircraft Technical Specifications
- Approx. Flying Weight 5.5kg 12.1lbs
- Shipping Weight 0.00kg 0.00lbs
- Product Length 1,280mm 50.4in
- Product Wingspan 1,640mm 65in
- Product Wing Area 49dm2 764in2
- Completion Level ARTF
- Experience Level Intermediate / Advanced
- Recommended Usage Environment Designted R/C model flying site
- Material Wood
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
MacGregor MG5921HV 20.3Kg High Voltage ServoAdd to basket
In stock Product is on the shelf in our store and can usually be dispatched the same day if ordered before 14:30, or collected from the store once order confirmation is received1 review
Electric Retracts for Supermarrine Seafire (SEA116N)Add to basket
Supplier stock Product is currently available from our supplier and can usually be dispatched within a few days.0 reviews
MacGregor MG5510DS 9.98Kg.cm/0.12s Standard Size Digital ServoAdd to basket
In stock Product is on the shelf in our store and can usually be dispatched the same day if ordered before 14:30, or collected from the store once order confirmation is received0 reviews