Supplier stock Product is currently available from our supplier and can usually be dispatched within a few days.
Seagull Focke-Wulf FW-190 (33-50CC)
If any German front line fighter of the Second World War had the ability to strike fear into the hearts of allied pilots then the Fw-190 was surely it. Superior to the Spitfire V in all but its turn radius it wasn’t until the introduction of Supermarine’s Mk.IX in 1942 that the tables could be turned. Even so the ‘190 remained a thorn in the RAF’s side for some considerable time and earned long-term respect, not least from those who flew it. So, what better model to pair with Seagull’s 86-inch Spitfire than this hugely evocative, newly modified, 80 inch span Luftwaffe legend? Version 2 modifications include plug-in wing panels, provision for electric retracts and a new colour scheme. Split flaps, a drop tank, cannons, undercarriage fairings, a pilot and a sprung tail wheel complete a very convincing scale picture whilst underlining the fact that this is an awful lot of model for the money. It’s an aeroplane that’ll reward your investment over and over as you become familiar with, and grow to admire, its presence and flying characteristics.
- NEW – Camo colour scheme.
- NEW – Two-piece wing with plug-in panels.
- NEW – Rubber tyres with aluminium wheel hubs.
- NEW – Carbon fibre main spar.
- NEW – Nylon pin hinges.
- NEW – Glass fibre flap control horns.
- Authentic split flaps.
- Factory covered in matt-finish Oracover.
- Lightweight and tough CNC cut balsa and ply construction.
- Factory painted fibreglass cowl.
- Suits petrol, electric or glow power.
- Cowl diameter – 240mm.
What’s in the Box
- 1x Factory assembled and covered fuselage.
- 1x Factory assembled and covered wing set.
- 1x Factory assembled and covered tail set.
- 1x Clear canopy moulding.
- 1x Factory painted glass fibre cowl.
- 1x Carbon fibre tubular wing joiner.
- 1x Pilot figure.
- 1x Comprehensive hardware pack (screws, horns, fuel tank etc.).
- 1x Electric power conversion kit.
- 1x Sprung / steerable tail wheel unit.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Needed to Complete
- 1x 33 – 50cc petrol engine, glow engine or electric equivalent.
- 1x 8-channel (minimum) computer transmitter and receiver combo.
- 1x Propeller to suit your engine / motor.
- 10x Standard size, digital, high torque, metal gear servos.
- Wingspan (mm): 2033
- Length (mm): 1597
- Total surface area (sq. in): 1084
- Weight (lb): 19.8
- Approx. Flying Weight 9kg 19.8lbs
- Shipping Weight 0.00kg 0.00lbs
- Product Length 1,597mm 62.9in
- Product Wingspan 2,033mm 80in
- Completion Level ARTF
- Experience Level Intermediate / Advanced
- Recommended Usage Environment Designted R/C model flying site
- Material Wood
ARTF & PNP
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
MacGregor MG5921HV 20.3Kg High Voltage ServoAdd to basket
In stock Product is on the shelf in our store and can usually be dispatched the same day if ordered before 14:30, or collected from the store once order confirmation is received1 review
MacGregor MG5510DS 9.98Kg.cm/0.12s Standard Size Digital ServoAdd to basket
In stock Product is on the shelf in our store and can usually be dispatched the same day if ordered before 14:30, or collected from the store once order confirmation is received0 reviews