Out of stock Product is not in our store or currently available from our supplier. The item can still be ordered but lead times will vary.
ORATEX has 5 points in its favour
- Easy application: due to its suppleness and a shrinkage of 5% in both directions. ORATEX is easy to apply round corners and edges. Creases can easily be removed with a heat-gun.
- Excellent adhesion: the adhesive of ORATEX is about double as strong as that of conventional fabric coverings.
- Remarkable toughness and stability of the fabric.
- Protective seal: the surface of ORATEX has been treated to make it fuel and oil resistant. You can paint or varnish it if you wish, but there is not need to do so!
- Eight attractive colours.
The preferred choice for discerning model builders all over the world, Oratex has five key points in its favour. The first is easy application, due to its suppleness and a shrinkage of 5% in both directions. This makes Oratex easy to apply around corners and edges and means creases can quickly be removed with a heat gun. The second is excellent adhesion, the bond being almost twice as strong as that of other fabric coverings. Third is a remarkable strength and stability. Forth is its protective seal, the surface of Oratex having been treated to make it fuel and oil resistant. You can, of course, paint or varnish it if you wish, but there is no need to do so. Finally, there are eight attractive colours to choose from. When you think about it, it’s little wonder that Oratex is so highly regarded.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.