Hitec HSB9485SH Brushless High Voltage (HV) Ultra High Torque Servo
Supplier stock Product is currently available from our supplier and can usually be dispatched within a few days.
– Constant torque output: Revolutionary circuit and motor designs allow the HSB-9XXX Series servos to maintain their speed in a more consistent manner, regardless of load.
– Hybrid MPD 1st Gear: Unique ultra-durable Metal/Plastic/duralumin hybrid first gear prevents inadvertent electrical noise from affecting other components within your aircraft or vehicle
– Custom NeuMotor: Designed by Steve Neu exclusively for the HSB-9XXX Series, these high performance, brushless motors provide long-standing durability and performance.
– At least FIVE TIMES longer-lasting than brushed servos.
– 30% faster response times.
– Greater resistance to jolts and vibration.
– Smoother operation.
– Same power consumption as brushed digital servos.
– Same compact case size as standard servos.
– Exceptionally durable geartrain.
– Smooth dual ball bearings
HS-9485SH Servo Specifications
|Operating Voltage Range (Volts DC)||6.0V ~ 7.4V|
|Speed (Second @ 60°)||0.18 ~ 0.15|
|Maximum Torque Range oz. / in.||361|
|Maximum Torque Range kg. / cm.||26.0|
|Current Draw at Idle||30 mA|
|No Load Operating Current Draw||430 mA|
|Stall Current Draw||1,100 mA|
|Dead Band Width||1 µs|
|Dimensions (Inches)||1.57 x 0.78 x 1.45|
|Dimensions (Metric)||40.0 x 20.0 x 37.0|
|Circuit Type||EBL Digital|
|Bearing Type||Dual Ball Bearing|
|Output Shaft (type / Ømm)||H25T|
|Dust / Water Resistance||Splash Proof|
|Connector Gauge (AWG) / Strand Count||20 / 80|
PLEASE NOTE: While compatible with most radio control devices, the regenerative braking feature of the HSB-93XX series servos may cause a problem if the device cannot accept a backflow of current. The types of devices that cannot accept this backflow are: Voltage Regulators, Power Safe Receivers and certain BEC circuits whether stand alone or integrated within an Electronic Speed Control. Check with the manufacturer or the Hitec website for a list of compatible models. If your device cannot accept a current backflow, then you must install a PAD (Power Absorbing Device – Hitec PN# 55756) as described in the manual. A PAD is included with every Hitec brushless servo.
Servo 6v, Servo 7.4v
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.