Supplier stock Product is currently available from our supplier and can usually be dispatched within a few days.
330 S RTF Basic with SAFE
- Durable, digital high speed servos offer precise, high-performance control that every heli pilot craves.
- Innovative SAFE Technology makes it easy for anyone to fly helicopters with confidence.
- Collective Pitch Rotor System
- Progressive Flight Modes
In The Box
- (1) Fully Assembled Blade 330 S Heli
- (1) Spektrum Smart Avian Lite 30A ESC (installed)
- (1) Spektrum DXS transmitter
- (4) AA Batteries
- (1) Instruction Manual
Needed to Complete
- (1) Spektrum S120 USB-C Smart Charger
- (1) Spektrum 2200mAh 3S Smart G2 Lipo Battery w/ IC3 Connector
- SAFE® Technology: Self leveling modes make learning to fly a collective pitch helicopter easier
- Progressive Flight Modes: Allows you to grow with this heli and build your collective pitch skills
- Panic Recovery: Recover the heli to a level attitude with the flip of a switch
- Smart Technology: Provides valuable telemetry feedback to Smart capable Spektrum transmitters
- Spektrum™ DXS transmitter with DSMX® 2.4GHz technology: full range control, advanced telemetry, and proven transmitter ergonomics for fatigue-free flying.
- Durable: Impact-resistant ABS main blades and reinforced tough composite airframe and tail rotor
- Metal Gear cyclic servos: Durable, high-speed responsive servos
- Belt driven tail rotor: Delivers locked in performance and impressive heading hold
- High Visibility: Vivid canopy and bright main blades and tail make it easy to maintain orientation
- Fully Assembled: No building necessary
Low Intimidation, Big Heli Fun!
The 330 S RTF Basic with SAFE is the key to success for any RC enthusiast joining the exciting world of collective pitch helicopters. This popular beginner-friendly model is now available as an RTF Basic completion level allowing pilots to finish them with a convenient and money-saving Spektrum™ Smart G2 Powerstage® Air Bundle, or with the separate Smart batteries and charger you prefer!
For those looking to hone their skills on a collective pitch machine, the 330 S takes the flight experience to the next level. Engineered around the abilities of innovative SAFE® technology, its progressive flight mode system makes flying a collective pitch heli more comfortable, even if it’s your first collective pitch helicopter. It is packed with Spektrum™ Smart Technology and is the first Blade heli to include the Spektrum DXS transmitter.
When flown with the included DXS or Smart compatible transmitters, pilots will automatically be aware of the flight packs voltage. Additionally, the durability of the reinforced frame and main gear, ABS main blades, and metal gear servos are sure to hold up in the event of a crash. No matter if you are looking to develop your piloting skills, or learn incredible tricks, the Blade 330 S Smart can help you be the master of collective pitch flight.
Innovative SAFE® Technology makes it easy for anyone to fly helicopters with confidence. Flight modes from self-leveling to full 3D allow you to grow your skills with this helicopter, from beginner and intermediate, to advanced maneuvers.
Progressive Flight Modes
Pilots get two flight modes with SAFE® technology. Stability Mode provides an envelope with self-leveling bank angle limit. 3D Mode allows for flips and rolls and other 3D maneuvers.
Quickly return to level flight with the press of a button should you lose orientation, or get into an uncomfortable situation.
Spektrum™ DXS transmitter with DSMX® 2.4GHz technology
Featuring innovative and high-end features, the 7-channel Spektrum™ DXS radio offers full range control, secure DSMX® interference resistance, advanced telemetry capabilities, and proven transmitter ergonomics for fatigue-free flying.
Metal Gear cyclic servos
Durable, digitl high-speed servos offer precise, high-performance control that every heli pilot craves.
Collective Pitch Rotor System
The collective pitch rotor mechanics of the 330 S have been engineered to give you just the right level of maneuverability for learning aerobatics and inverted flight.
Reinforced tough composite airframe and tail rotor.
The high-speed brushless main motor delivers a simplified drive system that makes the 330 S lightweight and responsive.
Vivid canopy and bright main blades and tail make it easy to maintain orientation.
No building necessary.
|Battery type||2200mAh 3S Smart G2 Lipo Battery w/ IC3 Connector (Sold Sepratley)|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.