Out of stock Product is not in our store or currently available from our supplier. The item can still be ordered but lead times will vary.
Traxxas TRX-4M Ford Bronco Red
Traxxas TRX-4M Ford Bronco 1/18 RTR 4×4 Trail Truck – Red
Introducing TRX-4M, a new way to experience all the fun, adventure, and scale realism of the TRX-4 in a 1/18 platform. TRX-4M bridges the gap between the small crawler scene and 1/10 scale quality and performance. Oil-filled shocks, steel frame rails, and a smooth running drivetrain give it true outdoor capability over rocks and through grass and streams. The tight turning radius and precise throttle control give it fantastic indoor maneuverability.
THE RIGHT SIZE FOR FUN
TRX-4M is the perfect size to fit in a backpack for fun on the go. It’s small, powerful, and maneuverable so just about any space becomes an instant trail or crawling course. Whether it’s a mountain of books indoors or a rock garden in the backyard, TRX-4M is always ready for big fun and adventure.
DETAILED ABS BODIES
Constructed out of tough ABS, TRX-4M bodies faithfully capture all the details of the full-size Bronco and Defender in exacting 1/18 scale. Tinted windows, spare tire carriers, and other molded body accessories give TRX-4M a truly authentic appearance.
LED DRIVING LIGHTS
TRX-4M’s standard LED driving lights create new avenues for fun as you challenge your driving skills through sofa-cushion tunnels or over garden obstacles when the sun goes down.
HIGH CAPACITY LIPO BATTERY AND FAST CHARGER
A high-capacity 750 mAh 2-cell LiPo battery provides over an hour of runtime with 7.4 volts of high-performance power and Traxxas iD safety and simplicity. The included USB-powered charger provides quick and reliable fast charging at up to 2-amps of charging capability.
TRX-4M is equipped to take on tough off-road terrain with grippy soft-compound tires, precision-engineered 4-link suspension geometry, and smooth oil-filled shocks. High center ground clearance, big approach angles, and low CG give the TRX-4M impressive capability everywhere it goes.
DETAILED ABS BODY WITH CLIPLESS MOUNTING
The innovative clipless body removes and installs in just seconds with no clips to lose or frustrating hook and loop tabs. Tough, highly detailed ABS bodies feature molded-in color with a deep glossy finish that won’t chip or scrape off.
TRX-4M is the truck that goes where you want to go, without boundaries or restrictions. Only Traxxas’ fully-waterproof innovation gives you the freedom to drive through wet grass, puddles, and streams that force others to turn around.
- Length: 10.3 inches (262mm) (Bronco)
- 11 inches (279mm) (Defender)
- Front Track: 4.9 inches (124mm)
- Rear Track: 4.9 inches (124mm)
- Ground Clearance: 1.12 inches (29mm)
- Weight (w/o battery): 1.03lbs (468g) (Bronco)
- 1.06lbs (483g) (Defender)
- Height: 4.6 inches (117mm) (Bronco)
- 5.3 inches (135mm) (Defender)
- Wheelbase: 6.10 inches (155mm)
- Approach Angle: 54° (Bronco)
- 52° (Defender)
- Breakover Angle: 45° (Bronco)
- 45° (Defender)
- Departure Angle: 48° (Bronco)
- 41° (Defender)
- Shock Length (front and rear): 2.0 inches (51mm)
- Hex Size: 7mm
- Wheels (front and rear): 1.0 x 0.49 inches (25.4 x 12.5mm)
- Tires (front and rear): 2.2 x 1.0 inches (57 x 25.4mm)
- Electronic Control Module: ECM-2.5™
- (Combo ESC, Receiver, Lighting Control*)
- Motor (electric): Titan® 180 87T
- Differential Type: Fully Locked; 2:1 Axle Ratio
- Chassis Structure/Material: Steel Ladder Frame with Nylon Composite Crossmembers
- Brake Type: Electronic “Hill Hold”
- Drive System: Shaft-Driven 4WD
- Steering: Axle-Mounted Servo
- Radio System: TQ™ 2.4GHz 2-Channel Transmitter
- Servo: #2065T Heavy-Duty Waterproof
- Skill Level: 1
- Battery Tray: 50.5mm L X 31mm W
What’s In The Box:
- TRX-4M® Ready-To-Race® model
- Licensed ABS hard body
- Titan® 180 87-turn motor
- ECM-2.5™ Electronic Control Module
- TQ transmitter
- 7.4 volt 750mAh 2-cell LiPo battery
- 2-amp USB fast charger with iD®
- High quality maintenance tools
What You’ll Need:
- Four AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter
RTR (Ready to Run)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.