Out of stock Product is not in our store or currently available from our supplier. The item can still be ordered but lead times will vary.
Tamiya Spitfire Mk.I & 10HP 25211 1/48
This cost-effective set includes Item 61119 1/48 Supermarine Spitfire Mk.I and Item 32562 1/48 British Light Utility Car 10HP in a special package. The iconic Spitfire fighter was one of the backbones of the RAF in the desperate struggle for the skies during WWII, and the Mk.I had a vital role to play in the Battle of Britain in 1940. The Light Utility Car 10HP was one of the several types of British pick-up trucks developed during WWII, and active in many duties.
Supermarine Spitfire Mk.I
• 1/48 scale plastic model assembly kit. Fuselage length: 191mm, wingspan: 235mm.
• A wide selection of photo-etched parts is included to depict sight, seatbelt parts, radiator mesh and more.
• Includes one seated pilot figure and three marking options.
• Comes with decals, masking stickers for clear parts, and moulded stickers.
British Small Staff Car 10HP
• 1/48 plastic assembly kit model. Length: 84mm.
• Display your model with either an open or closed cargo cover.
• Comes with decals to depict a variety of marking options including a Royal Air Force (RAF) vehicle and one driver figure.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.