Out of stock Product is not in our store or currently available from our supplier. The item can still be ordered but lead times will vary.
The SFM quarter scale Piper is simply stunning providing the scale modeller with an easy to fly model aircraft.
SFM’s version is highly detailed in an all pre-covered balsa-wood construction for a real quality feel. Equipped with flaps allowing taking off and landing in short distances, high-quality F.R.P. fibre-painted cowling, wooden propeller, realistic wheels, aluminium-alloy gear set, fuel tank, linkage and all the accessory parts goes to provide a superb quarter scale model.
This, along with the great flying characteristics and excellent self righting capabilities, a split in two wing making transportation readily achievable makes for a great introduction to large scale model flying.
• Very easy to fly and Onea great scale trainer.
• Large Scale model with a wingspan of over 2.3m
• Wing easily disasembles for easy storage.
• Flaps included.
• Shipped with high-quality F.R.P. fiber-painted cowling.
• Includes realistic wheels, aluminum-alloy gear set, fuel tank, linkage and all the accessory parts.
Radio System: 5-6 channels
IC Engine: 26-30 cc 2-stroke
IC Engine: 1.20-1.70 4-stroke
Wing Area: 82.0dm²
Super Flying Model
ARTF & PNP
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.