Seagull Skyraider Warbird (Tiger) 10cc (SEA-230)
In stock Product is on the shelf in our store and can usually be dispatched the same day if ordered before 14:30, or collected from the store once order confirmation is received
- Optional electric conversion kit included.
- Flying skill level – Intermediate / Advanced
- Covered in genuine Qracover film.
- Operational flaps for improved control and scale landing approaches.
- Accurate scale outline and details.
- Glass fibre cowl and dummy radial engine moulding.
- Fully sheeted aerofoil tail surfaces for improved flight characteristics.
- Wing mounted guns, drop tank, rockets, and bombs.
- Two piece plug-in wings for easy transport.
- Large removable top hatch for easy radio and flight battery access.
- Cockpit detail and lightweight pilot included.
- Wing mounted navigation light set included.
What’s in the box
- 1 x Comprehensive instruction manual.
- 1 x Pre-built and covered fuselage assembly.
- 1 x Pre-built and covered wing panel set.
- 1 x Pre-built and covered tailplane.
- 1 x Pre-painted glass fibre cowl.
- 1 x Aluminium tubular wing joiner.
- 1 x Pilot figure.
- 1 x Pre-built and covered rudder assembly.
- 1 x Electric power conversion kit.
- 15 x Wing stores (rockets, bombs and drop tank (with mounts).
- 2 x Fixed, alloy, sprung undercarriage legs.
- 1 x Quality hardware pack (wheels, fuel tank, horns, linkages etc.)
Seagull’s passion to deliver aeroplanes that both excite and enthuse is exemplified in this traditional balsa and ply ARTF, inspired by the Douglas A-1 Skyraider single seat attack aircraft. Decorated in the colours of a French Air Force Skyraider based at Boufarik, Algeria, in July 1960, Seagull’s model features pre-built and pre-covered fuselage, wing and tail assemblies, pre-installed hinges throughout, and a neatly painted glass fibre cowl, the whole designed to make light work of the basic assembly process. As with all Seagull kits this one comes beautifully wrapped in Oracover heat-shrink film sporting a realistic satin finish, appropriate decals and a host of desirable scale features, such as dummy radial engine detail, flaps, a pilot, and a full complement of bombs and missiles.
Being a scale model and a warbird it’ll come as no surprise that the Skyraider is not for beginners, however if you’re a confident and competent intermediate or advanced pilot you’ll just love its flight stability and surprising aerobatic capability. Suitable for 10 – 15cc internal combustion engines – or equivalent electric power – and 5-channel radio (7 servos), the Seagull Skyraider builds into a shining example of the imposing full-size and, since you’ll not have seen many of these at the flying field, has tremendous appeal.
|Rec’d engine (cc):||10 – 15|
|Wing area (sq. in):||637|
Needed to complete
- 1 x 10 – 15cc petrol / glow engine or electric equivalent.
- 1 x 5-channel (minimum) transmitter / receiver combo.
- 7 x Standard servos.
- 1 x Propeller to suit chosen engine.
ARTF & PNP
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.