Supplier stock Product is currently available from our supplier and can usually be dispatched within a few days.
Seagull Reno Yak 11 Reno Racer (CZECH MATE) 1.8M (71IN)
If you crave the sight and sound of the unlimited class racers tearing round the pylons at the annual Reno gathering in the US then you’ll adore Seagull’s Yak-11. Based on one of the many heavily-modified racers that began life as a Yakovlev Yak-11 training aircraft (circa 1945), Seagull’s model is built using high-quality, laser-cut balsa and ply to provide an accurate scale outline. Plug-in wings make for easy assembly at the field whilst a factory-applied Oracover scheme accurately represents the full-size aircraft. Add a beautiful matching cowl, instrument panel and painted pilot and you’ve a model that’s guaranteed to turn heads. But that’s not the half of it! A large top hatch provides access to a very roomy interior, a combination that’s sure to find favour with those who prefer electric power. In that respect Seagull provides its customary motor mounting kit and suggests a 110-size outrunner and 8 or 9 LiPo cells, sufficient to generate some 2000 watts of power. The model requires 7 servos in the following locations: Aileron (2), elevator (1), rudder (1), throttle (1), flap (2).
- High quality laser-cut balsa and ply assembly.
- Finished in genuine Oracover.
- Suitable for electric or i.c. power.
- Comprehensive hardware pack included.
- Lightweight painted pilot figure.
- Striking Reno race scheme.
- Factory painted fibreglass cowl.
- Large top hatch allows easy access to radio and battery.
- Split recessed flaps.
What’s in the Box
- 1x Factory assembled and covered fuselage.
- 1x Factory assembled and covered wing set.
- 1x Factory assembled and covered tail set.
- 1x Electric retractable undercarriage set.
- 1x Crystal clear canopy moulding.
- 1x Factory painted glass fibre cowl.
- 1x Tubular wing joiner.
- 1x Pre-painted pilot figure.
- 1x Comprehensive hardware pack (screws, horns, fuel tank etc.).
- 1x Colour-coordinated spinner.
- 1x Electric power conversion kit.
- 1x Sprung / steerable tail wheel unit.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Needed to Complete
- 1x 30 – 35cc petrol engine, glow engine or electric equivalent.
- 1x 8-channel (minimum) computer transmitter and receiver combo.
- 1x Propeller to suit your engine / motor.
- 7x Standard size, digital, metal gear servos.
Aircraft Technical Specifications
- Approx. Flying Weight 6kg 13.2lbs
- Shipping Weight 0.00kg 0.00lbs
- Product Length 1,388mm 54.6in
- Product Wingspan 1,800mm 71in
- Product Wing Area 55dm2 850in2
- Completion Level ARTF
- Experience Level Intermediate / Advanced
- Recommended Usage Environment Designted R/C model flying site
- Colour Pearl Blue
- Material Wood
Sports & 3D
ARTF & PNP
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.