In stock Product is on the shelf in our store and can usually be dispatched the same day if ordered before 14:30, or collected from the store once order confirmation is received
Schumacher Cougar Classic Kit K194
We are extremely pleased to introduce the latest in the line of Schumacher Re-Release cars, the Cougar Classic.
The original Schumacher COUGAR was the first of a long line of successful COUGAR 2WD buggies which are still winning races today.
The original COUGAR won the 1990 European Championships with Jurgen Lautenbach. At the same race it also came 2nd, 6th, 8th & 9th in a pretty dominant display.
The COUGAR Classic is an authentic re-release using much of the original tooling, but with a few subtle improvements such as fittings for modern lipo batteries.
The COUGAR Classic will be a top contender at vintage RC races, or will make a fabulous addition to any collection, as one of the most iconic RC cars of all time.
Schumacher Cougar Classic Features:
- High quality alloy chassis.
- Efficient fibre reinforced drive belts.
- 14 ball, ball differential, invented by Cecil Schumacher in 1978.
- Tough polycarbonate bodyshell to keep out the dirt.
- Original Schumacher tyres.
- Accepts modern shorty LiPo’s.
- Accepts brushed or brushless motors.
- Transmission upgrade available to handle modern high powered motors, and create a class leading buggy for vintage RC racing.
- Power Source: ELECTRIC
- Model Type: 2WD, OFF-ROAD, COMPETITION
- Length: 401mm
- Width: 250mm
- Top Speed: 40 MPH+
- 2 Channel Radio
- Motor (Max 17.5T limit with kit transmission, 6.5T with optional pro transmission)
- Pinion Gear
- Steering Servo
- Electric Speed Control
- Battery (2S Shorty LiPo)
- Paint for Bodyshell
Added accessories like lights, wheels, bodys and other upgrades also available via our website:
Also if you’re starting into the hobby and want latest information on racing and where to drive check out:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.