Out of stock Product is not in our store or currently available from our supplier. The item can still be ordered but lead times will vary.
A replica model of the Tornado F.3 which has been in service with the RAF for quite some time as a long-range interceptor. This version has an extended fuselage, more powerful engines and an extended nose to accommodate the Foxhunter radar.
– Extended fuselage front section
– Recesses for guided missiles in the lower fuselage
– Extended engine section
– Detailed cockpit
– Detailed ejection seats
– Separate wing flaps
– Detailed undercarriage
– Moveable swing-wings
– Detailed jet exhaust cones
– May be mounted in the closed reverse thrust position if desired
– Moving underwing pylons
– 4 Skyflash guided missiles
– 2 large auxiliary fuel tanks
Authentic representation of the following versions:
– Panavia Tornado F.3, No. 111 Squadron, Royal Air Force, Leuchars, England, July 2002
– Panavia Tornado F.3, No. 23 Squadron, Royal Air Force, Leeming, England, October 1990
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.