Out of stock Product is not in our store or currently available from our supplier. The item can still be ordered but lead times will vary.
Phoenix F4U Corsair 1485mm .46-.55 GP/EP ARTF PMA011
The Corsair is regarded by many as one of the greatest combat aircraft in history. Intended for the most powerful engine, with the biggest propeller of any fighter in existence, the prototype was the first US combat aircraft to exceed 400mph. This sport-scale Corsair has all the features you would expect, from the classic inverted gull-wing, to the immense radial cowl, but without the tricky handling characteristics often associated with the design. Features factory applied decals and pre-painted pilot for increased realism. Perfect for use with popular .40~.46 two strokes, or .52 size four strokes, this highly prefabricated ARTF requires minimal assembly time, and is supplied complete with a comprehensive hardware pack and detailed instructions.
Recommended Motor and Battery Set-Up
– Motor: Brushless .46-.55 class (not included)
– LiPo cell: 6S / 4000 – 5500mAh (not included)
– ESC: 50-80A (not included)
Phoenix F4U Corsair Features:
– Designed for compatibility with both GP and EP power set-ups
– Retract gear with CNC machined alloy oleos
– Full-depth cockpit and instrument panel and pilot included
– Top quality balsa/light plywood construction
– Removable top hatch for easy change lipo battery and set up radio
– Scale outline is enhanced by the lightweight fiberglass cowl
– High-quality hardware package included
Wingspan: 1485mm (58.5in)
Length: 1127mm (44.5 in)
Weight: 3000-3300g Flying Weight
Radio System: 6 channel minimum
Radio choices for this model: Aircraft Radios
For further information: on flying your RC plane in a safe and responsible manner please check out https://bmfa.org/
ARTF & PNP
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.