Multiplex’ 3S club favourite returns with a better design, improved performance, greater versatility and a stylish new colour scheme
Out of stock Product is not in our store or currently available from our supplier. The item can still be ordered but lead times will vary.
Multiplex Blue RR FunCub NG
The Multiplex Blue RR FunCub NG is Eagerly awaited and the new NG (next generation) FunCub is here and, hard as it is to believe, the flight characteristics and handling of this practical favourite have been further improved. Light, strong and delightfully agile, the good-natured NG is now the perfect multi-role club machine with an ability to satisfy a variety of specific wish list requirements. Boasting an outstanding STOL and training capability, right up to a fully aerobatic flight envelope that includes knife-edge manoeuvres and prop-hanging, the FunCub NG just keeps giving. Large tundra wheels make it suitable for almost all flying fields, it’s a capable glider tug and, what’s more, with the optional float set it becomes a hugely competent waterplane.
Sporting the same 1400mm wingspan as its predecessor the convenient two-piece wing has a strut option for aerobatic flight whilst the fuselage core has been redesigned, not least to accommodate a handy easy-load forward battery hatch. Suitable for young, not so young, fledgling pilots and top guns alike, the FunCub NG is a model with the versatility to please all. You need one.
- Spectacular STOL capability.
- Light and tough Elapor foam construction.
- Fully aerobatic flight envelope.
- Stylish new trim scheme available in two colour options (blue and green).
- Transport-friendly with removable wings.
- Makes a perfect basic trainer.
- Equipped with tundra tyres for all-terrain operation.
- Easy battery change through canopy hatch.
- Optional floats and glider tow release mechanism.
- Beautifully engineered.
What’s in the Box
- 1x 95 percent complete, pre-decorated (green) FunCub airframe.
- 1x Powerful Roxxy C 35-42-930 brushless motor (pre-installed).
- 1x Roxxy 740S-BEC brushless ESC (pre-installed).
- 1x 13 x 4″ APC-E propeller.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
- 2 x Hitec HS-65HB servos (pre-installed).
- 4 x Hitec HS-55 servos (pre-installed).
|All-up weight (g):||1380|
|Flight duration (mins):||8|
|Rec’d Flight Battery (LiPo):||3S 2600mAh|
Aircraft Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
|Product Wing Area||40dm2||618.45in2|
ARTF & PNP
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.