Kyosho USA-1 Monster Truck VE Readyset 1/8th w/KT-231P
In stock Product is on the shelf in our store and can usually be dispatched the same day if ordered before 14:30, or collected from the store once order confirmation is received
Kyosho USA-1 1/8th Monster Truck VE Readyset w/KT-231P
The original electric USA-1 was the most popular Monster Truck in Kyosho history… A completely new version of the USA-1 comes 30 years later with more scale detail, freakishly more power, more durability, and more dynamic suspension. This is a game changer!
Born in the USA, the monster truck symbolizes America: big, bold and powerful! With pickup truck bodies emblazoned with dynamic motifs mounted on super tough chassis structures and big engines to power huge tires, monster truck racing filled and thrilled stadiums around America and the world with their awesome power and speed. Recreated in 1/8 scale as an R/C truck, the “USA-1” flies the American flag loud and proud as the recognized symbol of monster trucking. Dating back to the 1990’s, Kyosho’s earlier versions have been fully renewed with a newly created ULTRA SCALE body, uniquely reinforced 5-link suspension and stronger solid axles originally used on the Mad Crusher and FO-XX 2.0. Equipped with a high-power brushless motor with a 4-pole rotor and 12-slot stator generating 2300KV, the VE (electric power version) delivers outrageous speed and power characteristics that would rival that of the real USA-1. The high-powered unit produces dynamic performance that makes the large 570mm body length of the USA-1 feel smaller with acceleration pickup from a standing start surpassing that of the GP (engine powered) version. As a pre-assembled Readyset, the body is immaculately finished with paint and livery to capture the rich sense of scale of this iconic 1990’s machine. A charged motor battery and batteries for the transmitter are all that is required to start the action. With spare parts and a wide range of optional parts available to continually maintain and enhance performance, your USA-1 will provide thrilling fun over a long time.
- Pre-assembled chassis with R/C system installed and finished body. Includes pistol-grip Synchro KT-231P+ transmitter.
- Five-link suspension in combination with shaft-type 4WD delivers exceptional stability over rough surfaces.
- Equipped with waterproof KS5031-09MW servo, incorporating high durability metal gears.
- Ultra-realistic scale body has been recreated under license of USA-1, including the signature color scheme.
- Optional LED light set shines bright with LED head & tail lamps and rooftop fog lamps.
- Brushless motor unit is designed to handle a massive 14.8V. Optional twin motor setup is also possible.
- Front center drive features a telescopic universal shaft to ensure high drive efficiency and prevent shaft dropout issues.
- Optional 4WS (four wheel steering) increases turning power. A wide range of other options is also available.
- Equipped with a wheelie bar to prevent the machine from flipping over backwards during hard acceleration. Enjoy the powerful action of the truck running on its two rear wheels.
- Charger and battery for the motor, as well as 4 x AA batteries for transmitter are required for operation.
- Engine-powered version using the same body and chassis components is also available.
- Length: 567mm
- Width: 455mm
- Height: 297mm
- Weight 5,040g
- Wheelbase: 360mm
- Tread F:339mm R:343mm
- Tire (F＆R):164 x 104mm
- Gear Ratio: 8.68：1
- Motor: KSH TORX 8+ kv2300
- Pre-assembled chassis with pre-set control linkages
- Factory assembled printed body
- 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter
- L-shape hex wrenches: 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0mm
- Cross wrench
- 17mm wheel wrench
Required for Operation:
- 4 x AA alkaline batteries for transmitter
- Running battery (2 x 7.2v Ni-MH to 2 x7.4v lipo battery)
- Stabilized power supply
Kyosho USA-1 1/8th
Added accessories like lights, wheels, bodys and other upgrades also available via our website:
Also if you’re starting into the hobby and want latest information on racing and where to drive check out:
ARTR (Almost Ready to Run)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.