Out of stock Product is not in our store or currently available from our supplier. The item can still be ordered but lead times will vary.
Even more speed with brushless motor!
With its muscular body and supercharger, this machine makes a visual statement to back up its powerful performance!
Designed and built for the pure enjoyment of R/C car driving, the FAZER Mk2 welcomes this brushless motor addition to the series. Powering up from the conventional G14L brushed motor to the TORX 10E brushless motor, the 1.6 x speed boost delivers 65km/h (up from about 40 km/h) backed up by the newly incorporated BRAINZ 10 speed controller, sintered pinion gear and aluminum HD center shaft L (previously an optional upgrade) to support the extra power and higher RPMs. This fully upgraded version of the VE specifications boasts an ultra-scale 1970 Dodge Charger body much loved in America, with a Kyosho designed supercharger, and features light buckets that can be equipped with front and rear LEDs and open/close function for concealed headlights. Kyosho’s original color scheme pays homage to the rebel image of this machine and this ‘1970 Dodge Charger Supercharger Spec VE Gray’ is packaged as a pre-built Readyset, so its easy even for beginners to enjoy without delay. Just use your own battery, battery charger and transmitter to experience the first brushless motor-powered model in the VE series!
● Ultra-scale body specifications feature concealed headlights with open/close function and a Kyosho designed supercharger. In addition, LED compatible headlights, taillights, wipers, mirrors, and fuel fillers are being designed.
● Install micro servo (sold separately), to operate the open/close function of the concealed headlights using the 3rd channel of the KT-231P + transmitter included in the Readyset.
● Elevate the scale finish by installing 97054 LED light unit series (sold separately) in the front and rear light buckets.
● Equipped with high-power TORX 10E motor. In addition, sintered pinion gear (32T) is equipped as standard to reliably transmit the full force from the motor.
● Waterproof BRAINZ 10 60A ESC with cooling fan provides stable power without heat loss.
● Equipped with vintage touring car (VTC) tires with compound optimized for brushless performance, and new color Rostyle-type wheel design to match the classic style of the Dodge Charger.
● Aluminum center shaft prevents twist and delivers high-RPM drive. Shaft-driven full-time 4WD touring chassis provides easy handling and is a joy to drive for anyone.
● Includes advanced functioning KS4031-06W steering servo as standard.
● Factory-completed Readyset only requires 4 x AA batteries for the transmitter as well as a charger and battery for the chassis.
● Full ball bearing specifications reduce drive loss in all drive components.
● Sealed differential and transmission realize excellent reliability, even in dusty parking lots.
● Equipped with a plated dummy brake disc and painted brake caliper for an elevated sense of scale.
● Uses hexagonal button screws throughout. Allows secure tightening torque to be applied and maintenance with fewer tools.
● Motor mount has mounting holes according to pinion gear, eliminating the need for tricky backlash adjustment. Supports pinions from 29T to 37T.
● Wide range of optional parts are available to further boost driving performance.
For more Kyosho electric on-road cars Click Me
ARTR (Almost Ready to Run)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
- 10% OFF
Traxxas Chevrolet Corvette Silver Stingray 1/10 AWD Supercar£350.09 Add to basket
Supplier stock Product is currently available from our supplier and can usually be dispatched within a few days.0 reviews