Out of stock Product is not in our store or currently available from our supplier. The item can still be ordered but lead times will vary.
Kyosho Fazer MK2 (L) Mercdes Benz 300 SEL 1971 1:10 Readyset – Type1
For the pure enjoyment of R/C car driving, the combination of a beautifully reproduced car body with the FAZER series chassis can’t be beaten. Kyosho has taken its standard touring car chassis and given it a full model makeover that has evolved performance to a new level. A simplified design with fewer parts has improved maintenance efficiency and reduced weight while core strength and rigidity has been increased through new materials and ribbing and stiffeners on front and rear. In addition, the symmetrical chassis design synergizes excellent front-rear balance through the suspension with responsive control, irrespective of power source. Featuring slipper clutch, front & rear gear differentials, oil shocks and full ball bearing specs, the high durability and impact resistance allows drivers to unleash the full potential of the chassis. Brake disc wheel hubs with two different offsets (0mm, +5mm) provide compatibility with 190mm and 200mm width body styles and allows the wheelbase to be adjusted to 260mm by replacing some parts (sold separately) for compatibility with other 1/10 scale body styles, in addition the body included. The Readyset package comes fully assembled and includes everything except charger and battery for the chassis, and batteries for the transmitter.
- The “1971 Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.3” was produced by Mercedes-Benz from 1968 to 1971. It served as their flagship model during that time, featuring a 6.3-liter V8 engine, and earned the nickname “Dragster” due to its exceptional acceleration. This “Super Sedan” showcased remarkable power and performance.
- The body of this model is built in an ultra-scale body specification, with the large front grille accurately replicating the Mercedes-Benz emblem, the “Three-Pointed Star,” using separate parts. All components are chrome-plated, and the unique vertical twin-lamp headlights and rear combination lights feature lens-cut transparent injection parts that allow for LED installation. The body color chosen is a luxurious Beige Gray, and the model comes with color decal application already completed at the factory, providing a finished body with a high-class appearance.
- Front and rear light buckets compatible with the separately sold 97054 LED light unit series. By installing the LED light unit, it transforms into a body full of real car feeling.
- Installing vintage TC tires and rally wheels with wheel caps, which perfectly match the vintage car.
- Factory-assembled Readyset package only requires 4 x AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter, and battery with charger for the chassis.
- Full-time 4WD touring chassis with shaft drive that allows anyone to enjoy driving.（FZ02L）。
- Full ball bearings that reduce drive loss equipped throughout the drive system.
- Features KS202W waterproof steering servo.
- Sealed differential and transmission deliver reliable performance, even on dusty parking lot surfaces.
- Uses button screws with hexagonal holes in each part. Reliable tightening torque can be applied, and maintenance is possible with even fewer tools.
- Since the motor mount has mounting holes according to the pinion gear, troublesome backlash adjustment is unnecessary. Supports from 29T to 37T.
- Performance can be further enhanced by installing various optional parts.
- Length 496mm
- Width 206mm (Body width * excluding mirror)
- Height 142mm
- Wheelbase 274mm
- Tread (F/R) 167mm
- Tires (F/R) φ64×27.7mm
- Gear Ratio 6.54：1
- Weight 約1650g
- R/C system Syncro KT-231P+
- Motor G14L
- Completed chassis with R/C radio installed
- Factory assembled body complete with color scheme
- Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter
- Hexagonal wrench
- Setting change parts
Required for Operation
- 4 x AA batteries for transmitter
- Battery for chassis (recommended: 7.2V Ni-MH battery)
- Charger for battery for chassis
ARTR (Almost Ready to Run)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.