Out of stock Product is not in our store or currently available from our supplier. The item can still be ordered but lead times will vary.
Display receiver battery voltages, engine temperatures, propeller rpm, position, course – in fact, ANY data from any of the numerous on-board Hitec telemetry devices available – all on your laptop down at the field in REAL TIME!
The astonishingly clever HTS Navi USB device plugs into a free USB port on your Windows PC and receives 2.4GHz AFHSS telemetry info from ANY transmitter fitted with the Hitec Spectra 2.4, Spectra 2.4J or Hitec 2.4GHz built-in module radios!
If your are flying an Optima 7 or 9 channel receiver with full telemetry capability and a full set of telemetry sensors, you can be sure of you model’s status at any time during your flight – especially important for large or fast models at flying displays and busy sites.
Download the User manual for pictures and explanations.
Hitec 2.4GHz AFHSS – Pilot-speak for Peace of Mind
- The HTS-NAVI allows you to wirelessly transmit data back to your PC.
- Display essential telemetry info on your PC with no need for cables
- Compatible with any radio fitted with Hitec AFHSS system
- Displayable telemetry info: Rx/Tx battery power, fuel level
- Displayable telemetry info: Temperature, RPM, Current, Voltage
- GPS displayable info: Altitude, Distance, latitude, Speed
- GPS displayable info: Direction and Trajectory
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.