From the 26th April to the 23rd May 2022 we are offering a discount coupon on selected E-Flite and HobbyZone models. There is an extra £10 saving applied to this product for the promotion.
Teach yourself to fly with the Duet™ RTF trainer. This small RC aircraft flattens the learning curve when mastering the art of flight and assists the novice with quickly getting on the lower rungs of the ladder of flight competence. Even if you’ve never flown an RC aeroplane before, you could be flying in little to no time with the Duet.
Designed by Champion pilot Quique Somenzini the Duet is constructed from durable materials and can be flown in light winds and spaces as small as a back garden. It can even be flown indoors.
With everything needed to get the model in the air included in the box the Duet provides an economical entry into model flying. A 2.4Ghz radio controls the model and features fully proportional control of elevator and the twin motors, allowing the model to perform a variety of manoeuvres in the air. Its inherent stability benefits also from assistance from Virtual Instructor, which provides a degree of protection from inadvertent control inputs.
The 1S LiPo flight battery provides ample flight duration and the charger is built into the transmitter, so wherever flying re-charge is on hand when power runs low.
When it comes to flying, the model can either take off and land back on smooth runways on its landing gear, or the landing gear can be quickly and easily removed and the model can be hand launched and belly-landed back on softer surfaces such as grass runways for minimal risk of damage.
The Duet features a Mirco Pecorari colour scheme that is both attractive and highly visible, which aids with the orientation of the model in the air and helps the pilot to keep better control. A pilot silhouette sits under the clear canopy and finishes off the model nicely.
Compact, silent, economical with everything included to go flying, the Duet makes a perfect partner for novice pilots!
- Ready to fly, everything needed to fly is included in the box
- Twin 7mm motors provide outstanding steering control as well as a great climb rate
- Twin contra rotating motors eliminates the negative effects of torque
- 2.4 Ghz radio for positive control – with inbuilt 1S LiPo charger in Tx
- Lightweight and small size makes it ideal to fly in smaller spaces
- 3-channel control is ideal for novice pilots
- Construction provides the perfect combination of durability and lightweight
- Designed by world renowned pilot and designer Quique Somenzini
- Direct drive provides a quiet and efficient power system – powered by 1S LiPo battery for good flight duration
- Mirco Pecorari colour scheme is an attractive and simple scheme that is an excellent aid for orientation
- Clear canopy with pilot silhouette installed
- Removable landing gear
Cell Types:1S 3.7V 150mAH LiPo included
Twin 7mm motors
3 Channel operation (Tx included)
RTF (Ready to Fly)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.