Out of stock Product is not in our store or currently available from our supplier. The item can still be ordered but lead times will vary.
FMS AVANTI V3 70MM EDF ARTF w/o TX/RX/BATT
Developed by a Sino-Italian team of pilots and engineers, the FMS Avanti is at the pinnacle of model aviation. The sleek and attractive design from the Sebart team, combined with FMS’ innovative and advanced production methods promises excellent performance from a true head-turning aircraft.
True to the FMS spirit, the 70mm Avanti V3 was evaluated from nose to tail with no detail overlooked. Retaining the plug-type wiring harness, screw-together assembly, all-terrain tires, plastic and carbon fiber components for added airframe rigidity and an oversized battery compartment to suit most battery sizes.
If you are searching for a truly heart pounding experience, the 70mm Avanti V3 is the pinnacle of FMS EDF design.
- Improved EDF structure for added efficiency
- An updated 3060 KV1900 motor for added thrust to weight ratio.
- Upgraded ESC: Hobbywing OEM 80A ESC with 5A BEC for improved reliability and performance
- Improved wing connector: banana plug improved to a soft connector type- for added reliability.
- Improved landing gear: redesigned kneel-type shock absorbing landing gear strut.
- Attractive golden trim scheme
- Added navigation lights
- Durable EPO material
- Power system: 70mm 12 bladed EDF, 3060 KV1900 motor, Hobbywing OEM 80A ESC, 9g metal servo
- Electronic retracts with stall-protection
- CNC kneel-type shock absorbing landing gear
- Oversized battery compartment
- Screw-together assembly
- Soft electronic wing connector
- Latch type cockpit
- Preinstalled ball link connector for increased throw and precision
- Large tires for all terrain operations
Overall Length: 1050mm/41.3in
Flying Weight: Around 1750g
Motor Size: Brushless inrunner 3060-KV1900
ESC: 80A with EC5 Battery Connector
Servo: 9g metal digital servo *8
Radio: 6 Channel
Recommended Battery: Li-Po 22.2V 2600-3300mAh 35C
Approx. Flying Duration: 3-5 minutes
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14+
Experience Level: Intermediate
Assembly Time: 15-30 minutes
Wing Load: 101.7g/dm² (0.23oz/in²)
Wing Area: 17.2dm² (266.6sq.in)
REQUIRED TO COMPLETE
- Battery and Charger
- AA Batteries
ARTF & PNP
Jet & EDF
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
- 10% OFF
Arrows Hobby Viper 50mm EDF PNP 773mm ARR012PAdd to basket
In stock Product is on the shelf in our store and can usually be dispatched the same day if ordered before 14:30, or collected from the store once order confirmation is received0 reviews
- 10% OFF
E-flite F-16 Thunderbirds 70mm EDF Jet PNP EFL7875Read more
Out of stock Product is not in our store or currently available from our supplier. The item can still be ordered but lead times will vary.0 reviews
There are no reviews yet.