Out of stock Product is not in our store or currently available from our supplier. The item can still be ordered but lead times will vary.
FMS 70MM VIPER V2 EDF PNP 15TH ANNIVERSARY VERSION FMS141P
The original 70mm Viper wasn’t always the first choice for novice jet pilots – but now, she is! FMS 15th Anniversary Edition 70mm Viper, here we go! The comment from pilots that the Viper “does any acrobatic trick you can throw at it” is a true portrayal of the excellent performance of The 70mm Viper. The reason the 15th-anniversary edition of the Viper can give you anything you want is that has made a qualitative improvement on the basis of the previous work.
The full set of CNC machined metal shock-absorbing landing gear (with the upgraded kneeling front landing gear replacing the wire landing gear). Combined with the precise control provided by the digital metal gear servo system and ball joint linkage, the Viper is easy to control throughout the flight, comparable to that of a sports aircraft. The humanized snap-on cockpit design. Airframe with optimized aerodynamic design with longer wings and wingtips that reduce air resistance, making the Viper’s posture clearer during flight. Equipped with a high configuration power system: Highspeed brushless 3060-KV1900 motor, 70mm 12-bladed ducted fan, and precise, high-quality 80A ESC. Provide excellent vertical performance and instantaneous throttle response in flight. Perhaps even more fascinating is the sound the powertrain makes — it’s almost like a real turbine!
Please Note: Plane includes the ESC, motor, and servos all pre-installed from the factory. Transmitter, receiver, battery, and charger are not included.
- FMS 15th Anniversary Edition
- High-quality 80A ESC, powerful KV1900 in-runner motor with the latest 70mm 12-blade EDF
- A full set of CNC metal shock-absorbing landing gear (A.K.A kneeling nose)
- With flaps (servo-installed)
- Screw-together construction
- Clip-on cockpit design
- Pre-installed ball-head joints provide precise surface control
- Wingspan 1100mm LengtH 1025mm
- 9g Metal gear servos x 8
- Requires 6Ch radio & 6S 3300mAH Lipo.
- Wingspan: 1100mm /43.3 in
- Overall Length: 1025mm / 40.4 in
- Flying Weight: Around 1795 g
- Motor Size: 3060-KV1900 inner running
- ESC: 80A
- Servo: 9g metal digital servo x 8
- Radio: 6 Channel
- CG (center of gravity): 90-95mm(From Leading Edge)
- EDF: 70mm Ducted Fan 12-blade
- Recommended Battery: 6S 3300mAh 35C
- Aileron: Yes
- Elevator: Yes
- Rudder: Yes
- Flaps: Yes
- Retracts: Yes
- Approx. Flying Duration: 4 minutes
- Minimum Age Recommendation: 14+
- Experience Level: Intermediate
- Assembly Time: 10-30 minutes
- Wing Load: 93.5g/dm² (oz/in²)
- Wing Area: 19.2 dm² (sq.in)
REQUIRED TO COMPLETE
- Battery and charger
Jet & EDF
ARTF & PNP
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.