Out of stock Product is not in our store or currently available from our supplier. The item can still be ordered but lead times will vary.
- Lightweight, High quality Balsa & Ply Construction
- Two piece Plug in Wings for Quick and Easy Transportation
- Covered with Genuine Oracover Covering
- Eye Catching Scale Colour Scheme
- Pre-Painted Fibreglass Engine Cowl and Wheel Pants
- Pre-Installed Pilot & Instrument Panel
- Great Sport Flying Characteristics
- Stable Flight Characteristics
A vintage classic, the Taylorcraft BC-12D Seagull models have an uncanny knack for choosing great subjects for their models and the BC-12D is a great example.
The Seagull Taylorcraft is a great model and can be powered either by i.c. or an electric motor with little fuss. Electric motor mount is included.
No need for an expensive radio because a basic 4-channel radio system is all that’s required to control the BC-12D.
Covered in genuine Oracover, the Taylorcraft looks great in its authentic vintage colour scheme.
Needed to complete
- 4x HS-81 Hitec Servos (2212130)
- 1x Suitable Electric Motor
- 1x Suitable Electric Speed Controller
- 1x 4 or more Channel Radio
- Other Items could be needed to complete this build
ARTF & PNP
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.