Wingnut Wings DFW C.V Mid Production
Mid production DFW C.V feature radiators mounted to each side of the fuselage.
320 high quality injection moulded plastic parts.
21 part highly detailed Benz Bz.IV engine.
Sprue M is unique to this mid production model and features side radiator mounts, water pipes and cabane struts.
Optional cockpit floors, fuselage bottoms, bomb rack, lMG 08 & LMG 08/15, cowlings, exhausts and propellers.
Specific detail parts for DFW C.V manufactured by LVG, Aviatic and Deutsche Flugzeug-Werke.
Optional diorama accessories, cameras and ladders.
12 photo-etched metal detail parts.
32 page fully illustrated instruction manual.
High quality Cartograf decals with markings for 5 aircraft;
1. DFW C.V (LVG) 5203/16, Habsheim, April to May 1917
2. DFW C.V (Av) 5920/16 "Red 6", Kurt Weser?, FA (A) 275?, September 1917
3. DFW C.V (Av) 5927/16, Hans Huppertz & Friedrich Neumüller, FA 18, April 1917
4. DFW C.V "Grenade", FA 48b, 1917 to early 1918
5. DFW C.V "Stripes", FA (A) 282?, 1917 to early1918
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to Write a review.