UMX WHIPIT DLG BNF BASIC
- Ultra-lightweight construction
- Removable, carbon reinforced wing
- Simple rudder and elevator control
- Spektrum™ DSMX® 2.4GHz receiver/servo unit, installed
- Carbon-fiber boom with internally located pushrods
- Lightweight foam fuselage pod, wings and tail surfaces
- Long flight times on just a 1S Li-Po battery
- Graceful, slow-flight performance
- Easy to fly and launch by hand
The E-flite® UMX™ Whipit™ DLG is a sailplane that combines convenience and affordability so that the fun of pure flight is possible to enjoy regardless of experience level. Like the high-performance discus-launch gliders (DLG) popular in competition, this ultra micro aircraft features ultra-lightweight construction with carbon fiber for strength. But it’s also simple like that free flight chuck glider we played with as kids, only now we’ve made it radio controlled.
The wing is removable for easy storage and is reinforced for right or left handed launches. A protective pod cover on the nose easily reveals the simple two-channel Spektrum™ DSMX® control system and battery compartment. With just a single 150mAh 1S Li-Po battery you can expect long flight times either in your backyard, a local park or just about anywhere you want to harness the power of nature.
|Wingspan:||24.4 in (620mm)|
|Overall Length:||24.2 in (620mm)|
|Wing Area:||82.0 sq in (5.30 sq dm)|
|Flying Weight:||1.53 oz (43.3 g)|
|Radio:||4 channel minimum|
|Speed Control :||N/A|
|Recommended Battery:||150mAh 1S 3.7V 25C LiPo|
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to Write a review.