UMX Pitts S-1S BNF Basic
Perfect for the Ultra-Micro pilot looking for a popular Scale Ultra-Micro with moderate performance capabilities and a rock solid feel.
The Pitts S-1S has been a hugely popular Airplane for the Full-Scale world and is still the airplane of choice for several modern airshow pilots. This classic design celebrated on airshow circuits has been traditionally difficult to scale down into RC aircraft, however with the Spektrum AS6410NBL AS3X equipped RX / ESC unit on board the UMX Pitts S-1S flies incredibly true and stable.
Eye-catching trim scheme helps this model stand out from other ultra micro options on the market.
With a 3000Kv brushless motor installed the UMX Pitts S-1S has great vertical performance.
- Completely built and flight ready
- Great scale looks and great flight performance.
- AS3X equipped Spektrum AS6410NBL AS3X/RX/ESC Included
- The included 4x SA2030L servos provide precise control
- The included 3000Kv Brushless motor provides great vertical performance
- Steerable tail wheel to aid ground handling
- Molded foam contruction with carbon fibre reinforcement, makes this model lightweight, strong and a great looker
- Easy-access, forward battery hatch with magnetic attachment
180-Size 3000kV Brushless motor
5.75 x 2.25
7.4V 2S 200mAh 25C LiPo required
434mm (17.1in) (Area: 645 sq.cm.)
Centre of gravity: 32.5mm (1.28 in) back from forward-most leading edge of top wing
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to Write a review.
We Also Recommend for UMX Pitts S-1S BNF Basic:
Spektrum£231.99£168.99Save: 27% off