- 2 pylons with a total of 6 GBU-12 bombs
- Two-seat cockpit with many details
- Detailed ejector seats
- Fine surface details with recessed panel lines
- Cockpit canopy optionally open or closed
- Detailed landing gear
- Modified nose wheel
- Detailed thrust nozzles
- Tail-mounted countermeasures pod
- Three optional 1250 litre auxiliary tanks
- Two SCALP EG cruise missiles
- Super decals for 2 French Air Force versions - Detailed decorative strips for the 2006 Tiger Meet version
REVELL 1/48 RAFALE B
The Rafale B is the two-seat version of the Rafale C, a French Air Force omirole combat aircraft. It is presented as an ultra-modern combat plane with a whole range of electronic guidance facilities. The versatility of this weapons system gives it a omnirole capability that fully meets air force requirements. The Rafale is therefore capable of acting as a fighter- interceptor, reconnaissance fighter or fighter-bomber. Due to its wide radius of operation, its enormous stores-carrying capacity and its fire control accuracy and survivability, the Rafale offers extraordinary mission effectiveness. In addition to defensive air-to-air missiles, it also carries type GBU-12 LGBs (laser guided bombs). The first Rafale Bs were delivered in December 2004 to the CEAM at Mont-de-Marsan in the south of France, one of the NATO Tiger units that therefore also takes part in the regular NATO Tiger Meets. For the 2006 Tiger Meet in Albacete, Spain, one of the planes received a much-admired special livery.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to Write a review.