Fitted with the extremely powerful K4.6 High Output engine from the Savage X 4.6, full racing suspension and a complete set of grey-anodized aluminium parts, the new HPI Pulse RTR buggy has the heart of a beast and the will of a winner! The Pulse is completely outfitted with all the specifications, parts and tuning capabilities of much more expensive racing buggies, but it's available to you at a competitive price, completely assembled and ready to go!
The Pulse buggy was designed from the start to bridge the gap between entry-level RTR kits and the crazy expensive full racing kits that include no running gear and must be built to precise specifications. What that means is you get a fantastic PREMIUM RTR buggy with top-quality materials and the ability to race with the big dogs, all with RTR convenience and a great price. Every part in the car was designed to be the highest quality and give the best performance on the track.
Take it to the track. Take to to the fields. Take it anywhere, and the Pulse will be able to take it all in its stride. The massive high-output K4.6 HO engine, sensible chassis layout, fully adjustable racing suspension and amazingly tough drivetrain mean it can take the hits and dishes them out just as well! The radio system features a high torque metal gear steering servo and pistol-grip radio, so you know you're getting the best we have to offer.
Superior spec means superior performance on the track!
- Fully assembled and Ready-To-Run top-spec racing buggy
- Enormously powerful K4.6 HO engine from the Hellfire
- Aluminium tuned exhaust system
- Pre-painted buggy body shell
- HPI TF-1 steerwheel RC system
- Metal gear steering servo
- 3mm 6061 aluminium chassis plate
- 6061 aluminium radio tray and steering brace
- Race-optimised suspension geometry
- Low centre of gravity design
- 7075 aluminium front shock tower
- 15mm diameter big bore hocks
- Trekker mini-pin racing tyres
- Large-bore 15mm shocks
- Dual vented steel brakes
- Extra-durable 6-gear diffs
- Hex-head hardware
- Extreme steering angle
- Easy-access diff cases
- Steel turnbuckles
- No e-clips anywhere!
- Full suspension adjustability
- Engine Size: 4.6cm³ (0.28in³)
- BHP: 2.95bhp
- Bore: 18.6 mm
- Stroke: 16.9 mm
- Practical rpm : 3100 ~ 39,500 RPM
- Maximum Horsepower at RPM: 2.95 hp @38000 RPM
- Maximum RPM : 41000 RPM
- Exhaust Position: Rear
- Starter: Pullstart (Roto Start optional)
- Carburettor Type: Composite Slide
- Bore: 9.0mm with 8.0mm and 8.5mm reducer
- Aluminium tuned pipe fitted for extra power