HobbyZone Super Cub S SAFE RTF Mode 2
this is the new supercub s version.
HobbyZone Super Cub SAFE RTF
The first choice for thousands, the HobbyZone Super Cub has been one of the most popular trainer aircraft on the market thanks to its excellent looks and solid performance.
This slow-flying, three-channel trainer makes adjusting to the sensation of flight an easy process. Horizon Hobby has integrated the revolutionary SAFE technology system into the Super Cub S to make it easier than ever to teach yourself to fly.
With SAFE technology, pilots can fly the Super Cub S in three flight modes and have the option to use the intuitive panic button at any time to return the Super Cub S to steady flight at the push of a button.
Beyond being a great way to learn how to fly, the Super Cub S RTF includes the sophisticated Spektrum™ DX4e 4-channel 2.4GHz DSMX™ transmitter, which supports both Spektrum DSM2 and DSMX receivers. The DX4e can also be used with other RC aircraft as a pilot’s skills progress.
HOBBYZONE SUPER CUB SAFE RTF FEATURES
- Intuitive SAFE technology provides three modes to give new pilots the ultimate progressive learning experience.
- If you lose control of the aircraft, "Panic Mode" returns it to stable, level flight with the push of a button!
- Beginner and Intermediate modes provide support for new pilots by limiting the roll and pitch of the airplane, keeping you in control at all times!
- Experienced Mode allows pilots who have mastered the basics to explore the incredible performance of the Super Cub S aircraft supported by the revolutionary AS3X gyro stabilisation system
- Everything you need to teach yourself to fly in one box, even the "AA" batteries for the transmitter!
- Three-channel control and slow flight provide an excellent teach yourself to fly experience
- The included full-Range Spektrum DX4e 2.4GHz DSMX transmitter can be used with a variety of other Spektrum-equipped products. Visit SpektrumRC.com for more information.
- Impact-resistant, durable Z-Foam construction is extraordinarily tough. But in case of damage, you can make repairs with almost any glue and be back in the air in minutes!
Keep SAFE as you progress and learn to fly.
Groundbreaking SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology makes RC flight incredibly easy even for the least experienced user. It revolutionary capability gives a model aircraft spatial awareness making it possible to provide flight envelope protection and a degree of security new pilots especially never had.
Every pilot’s needs are different, that’s why multiple levels of flight envelope protection are selectable through the transmitter so that when flight conditions change, so can the level of protection. SAFE technology only limits the attitude of the aircraft. It in no way interferes with the freedom of control within the limits chosen by the pilot. In addition, SAFE technology makes smooth flight easier by battling windy conditions for you so that you can focus on guiding the aircraft the way you want.
Best of all, sophisticated SAFE technology doesn’t require any work to enjoy. Every aircraft with SAFE installed is ready to use and optimized to offer the best possible flight experience.
Choose a Mode that Suits your Ability
- Pitch and Roll angles are limited to help you keep the aircraft airborne
- When controls are returned to neutral, SAFE returns aircraft to level flight
- Stability assisted takeoff and landing
- Throttle based climb and descent
- Pitch and Roll angle allowances are expanded to offer a larger flight envelope that protects the pilot from entering extreme flight conditions
- The pilot experiences natural AS3X® technology assited flight for smooth handling and outstanding precision
- The pilot experiences natural AS3X technology assisted flight for smooth handling and outstanding precision with a virtually unlimited flight envelope