HOBAO HYPER MT SPORT PLUS ELECTRIC RTR W/HW150A ESC/SAVOX - Blue
Everyone loves a monster truck and HoBao have gone for traditional styling with the new Hyper MT Sport Plus. Featuring a classic cab style pick-up pre-painted bodyshell and huge lug pattern tyres the MT Sport Plus is everything you come to expect in an R/C truck.
With a durable and tough aluminium ladder style chassis and heavy duty moulded suspension parts the Hyper MT is prepared for what you have instore. Huge superstroke, large volume oil filled shocks absorbers and new heavy duty springs will handle the landings off jumps and when driving through the rough stuff, with its all metal geared and shaft driven 4wd transmission ready to cope with the power you put down!
With a choice of either a powerful Hyper 30 nitro engine or electric brushless power models you can selecting the right monster for you could not be easier.
Hyper MT Sport Plus Chassis Features:
- 99% Ready-To-Run
- HoBao 2.4ghz 3 Channel radio system
- Heavy duty steel differential, pinion and transmission gears
- Heavy duty supersize Monster Truck Lug Tyres
- Beadloc style 17mm hex wheels
- Double lock dust proof wheel nuts
- Centre roll bar/handle
- Super stroke large volume oil filled shock absorbers
- Full aluminium truss chassis
- Large capacity receiver and battery box
- Enclosed gear reduction transfer case
- Adjustable stainless steel turnbuckles
- Symmetrical front and rear suspension arms, carriers and steering knuckles
- Aluminium hinge pin holders
- Rubber sealed ball bearings
- Moulded front and rear bumpers & skid plates
- Front ‘Gem’ bumper headlights
- Pre-painted custom styled cab bodyshell
Hyper MT Sport Plus Brushless RTR Features:
- Hobbywing 150A brushless speed control
- 2000kv Sensorless brushless motor
- HoBao 14kg servo
- Clamp style motor mount for zero flex
- Side truss moulded battery holders with Velcro straps
Please Note: This kit requires a Wheel Wrench, Lipo Batteries and AA batteries for completion. (** NB:the battery packs required for the truck are two NiMH (up to 8-cell ‘flat’ type packs) or two LiPo batteries (2S or 3S) plus applicable charger. Batteries must be same type, voltage and capacity.**)
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to Write a review.