Hangar 9 Model 12 Viking 120cc ARF
HAN1065 Model 12 Viking 120cc ARF
Scandinavian Airshow is a professional team with over 30 years of airshow experience. In 2013, they unleashed one of the most powerful aerobatic biplanes ever conceived – the Model 12 Viking. Designed by Kevin Kimball, built by Jim Kimball Enterprises and flown by Jacob Hollander, it has wowed millions all over the world. Everything about it, right down to the custom trim scheme by Mirco Pecorari of Aircraft Studio Design, is without equal.
This giant-scale Hangar 9 replica is every bit the stunner its full-scale inspiration is. Matched with any of the most popular 100-125cc Petrol engines, it will perform show-stopping 3D manoeuvres with competition-level precision. And its fit and finish is every bit as good as anything an expert modeler could build from scratch.
Lightweight, Laser-Cut Balsa/Ply Construction
The model has been expertly built to exacting standards with the finest balsa and plywood available. The result is an ARF model that goes together easily and flies with laser-true precision.
Painted Aluminum Landing Gear with Fibreglass Cowl and Wheel Pants
As with the airframe, the landing gear, split cowl and wheel pants are made from the best materials available. And all are painted to perfectly match the vibrant UltraCote® film trim scheme.
Carbon-Fibre Wing Tubes and Tail Wheel Bracket
Both the upper and lower wings benefit from the strength of carbon fibre wing tubes that can easily withstand the stress of aggressive 3D aerobatics. The tail wheel bracket is also reinforced with carbon fibre for extra durability without extra weight.
Firewall Pre-Drilled for Popular 100-125cc Petrol Engines
The bolt pattern drilled into the firewall makes it easy to mount any of the most popular 100-125cc engines
|Wingspan:||2.26 m (89.2 in)|
|Length:||2.21 m (87.0 in)|
|Wing Area:||161 sq dm (2490 sq in)|
|Flying Weight:||12-13 kg (26-28 lb)|
|Engine Size:||100-125cc (Sold Separately)|
|Required Receiver:||9+ Channel (Sold Separately)|
|Required Radio:||9+ Channel (Sold Separately)|
|Assembly Time:||20+ Hours|
- Giant-scale replica of an airshow stunner
- Lightweight, balsa/plywood construction
- Painted 2-piece fibreglass cowl
- Painted aluminum landing gear and fibreglass wheelpants
- Vibrant UltraCote® trim scheme
- 2-Piece plug-in wings
- Large fuselage hatch with matching finish and clear canopy
- Pre-hinged control surfaces
- Lightweight, carbon-fibre wing tubes
- Scale flying wires for the tail
- Accepts a variety of exhaust options (silencers, canisters and pipes)
- Tail wheel assembly with carbon fibre bracket
- Includes all necessary hardware
NEEDED TO COMPLETE
• 100-125cc 2-stroke Petrol/petrol engine and exhaust
• Full-range, 9+ channel transmitter and receiver
• 8 High-torque, metal-gear servos with extensions
• Batteries for receiver and ignition system
• Tools and adhesives
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to Write a review.