E-flite Carbon-Z Cub PNP
The full size Carbon Cub SS is a thoroughly modern, high performance aircraft that has taken the superior design of the Piper Super Cub and reinvented it using 21st Century materials such as Carbon-Z technology and processes.
The Carbon-Z® Cub aircraft is the first to offer patented Carbon-Z strength and rigidity in a giant-scale package. This ultra-lightweight model, designed by World Aerobatic Champion Quique Somenzini, is astonishingly versatile whether the intention is to cruise gracefully or surprise scale onlookers with envelope busting aerobatics.
Easy to assemble, the model features extensive pre-fabrication enabling it to be flight ready in a much shorter time than normal for a model of this size. The pre-painted parts assembly quickly and easily with all of the hard work done for you, whilst the scale blue and white colour scheme complements the overall look of the model.
At the heart of the Cub is a brushless power system that has been specially developed to offer incredible muscle for unbelievable STOL performance as well as the versatility to excel as a multi-purpose aircraft. With a wingspan of 2150mm (84.6inch) the Carbon-Z Cub can easily span roles as an everyday flyer, sport aerobatic performer or as a glider tow plane and when fitted with the optional camera mount (EFL1045023) it can also competently assume the role of aerial photographer with AS3X aiding its ability to provide a stable platform.
When equipped with larger “Tundra” type tyres take off from quite rough surfaces that would otherwise keep them grounded is easily achievable, and if fitted with the optional floats pilots can enjoy flying taking off and landing back on water.
- Carbon-Z construction; exceptionally strong and easy to repair,
- Easily completed final assembly.
- E-flite 60-Amp Pro Switch Mode BEC Brushless ESC (V2) included.
- PNP version includes pre-installed servos, ESC and motor only - no Rx is included
- Digital servo control including operational flaps installed.
- Pre-hinged control surfaces with control links installed.
- Two-piece plug-in wings and stabilizers.
- Hatch covers provide easy access to accommodate a wide range of battery options
- The included three-metre sailplane aerotow mechanism requires just a single servo – sold separately.
- High-grade socket-head hardware used throughout.
- The optional camera mount (EFL1045023) is ideal for aerial photography –sold separately.
- Floatplane ready when used with the Carbon-Z Cub Float set (1045017) – sold separately
Electric Motor Size:BL50 525Kv Brushless Outrunner motor included
1420mm (56 inch)
15 x 5.5E prop included
6S 22.2V 3200mAH LiPo EFLB32006S30 recommended (not included)
E-Flite Pro Switch mode BEC 60A BL ESC included (EFLA1060B)
Yes - 4 x EFLR7145 (26g Digital MG servos) + 2 x EFLR7155 (13g Digital Micro MG servos) installed
3.70kg flying weight
2150mm (85 inch)